Work Directly with the Owner
Call to Find Out How You Can Save up to $400 Today
Why Basements Leak
- One inch of rain on a small rancher style home’s roof (approximately 1000 square feet) generates 500-600 gallons of water that enters your gutters and downspouts.
- That same inch of rain on one acre of ground around your home creates 27,000 to 28,000 gallons of water increasing the level of the water table around and under your home.
As the water table rises, it creates pressure on your basement floor and foundation walls. As a result, the pressure forces the water through either the cracks in your floor or the joints where the concrete floor and wall meet.
In addition, water collects in the cavities of cinder block foundations causing the water to leak out where the floor and wall meet.
Serving Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley from Winchester to Lynchburg.
Home and Basement Solutions
We Are An Independent Company
We install the highest quality products purchased through suppliers in the Valley so we can support our local economy. We are not a franchise marketing their exclusive products. We waterproof basements all year round.
- Serving The Remodeling Industry Since 1992
- Specializing in Basement Waterproofing Since 2009
- We Service The Shenandoah Valley From Winchester To Lynchburg
Life of Structure Transferable Guarantee